Dear Loyola Community,
Due to impending inclement weather, we are making changes to the exam schedule and operations this afternoon.
- Exams scheduled to be held ON CAMPUS starting at or after 11:30 a.m. today are canceled. Students impacted will be notified directly by their instructors about makeup exams or other options. This cancellation does NOT include exams in the College of Law. Law students will be contacted directly by Associate Dean Mary Algero regarding their exams.
- All virtual exams or online submissions of final projects will proceed as scheduled.
- The following services will close at noon:
- University Counseling Center
- Student Health Center
- Post Office
- University Sports Complex
- Iggy’s Cupboard
- Havoc’s Help Desk
- Monroe Library
- Student Success Center
- Career Center
- Office of Accessible Education
- The Orleans Room will have to-go boxes available starting at 1 p.m. and ending at 3 p.m. Retail dining will also be open until 3 p.m.
- Any events planned for this afternoon are canceled starting at noon. \Managers should give nonessential personnel flexibility to leave early or work remotely, as needed.
We will continue monitoring conditions and may adjust operations further, if needed.
Stay safe, Wolf Pack.