Severe weather is approaching our area with the worst impacts expected at around sunset. Out of an abundance of caution, we are making the following changes to our operations:
- Faculty from all colleges except Law who are teaching on-ground classes starting at 5 p.m. or later are asked to either teach virtually this evening or reschedule the class for another time.
- Faculty from the College of Law who are teaching classes that begin at 4:30 p.m. or later are asked to either teach virtually or reschedule the class.
- The Monroe Library and University Sports Complex will close at 5 p.m.
- Evening programming for students will be canceled after 5 p.m. and student building managers in the Danna Center will go home at 5 p.m.
- Some staff may need to leave early to get home before the bad weather hits or to prepare their homes. We are asking that supervisors be flexible with these employees.
Note: Campus Dining will operate normally.